Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Week of Summer!

Guys, I am almost done. A few more days and I am good to go. I have the last home strech of games lasting 7 games. I was fortunate enough to go up to Round Rock the 18th, but starting the 20th through the 25rd, I have a game every day. I will have the 26th, a tuesday to finish up packing, and I leave the 27th Like at 11 am. I will be staying with my God Mother, Mirriam Torrez up in Ann Arbor and my schedualed move in is the 29th, a friday. The 20th is going to be an awesome day because it is the opening football game versus Utah. I had no idea they played football up there, but then again, that is what we said about Appalacian St. Last year.

The week was a long week of games. Unfortunately, car problems didnt help either. I got a nail in my right rear tire on tuesday. I am glad this happened while going to the gym and not while driving my 800 miles around Texas. Then, after it took an hour and a half at the tire store, I had a problem with the ignition/key thingy. It wouldnt turn off. I turned it once, it got stuck, and the key came out, but the engine never stopped. So I had to leave the cool man car running and locked while I did errands at several places. I took it to Pro Drive, the place we get out car fixed by our good friedn Juan, and he took it in. So the next few days at the ball park, I either had to get dropped off and picked up or I had to take the suburban. So it sucked. Big time. Last week here and no car. Bummer.

The last week went by fast. Along with the baseball games and no car, things flew. But my dad did let me drive with him on his porche one day, and it was awesome. Besides that, I cant wait to get out of here. Its hot as hell and the fact that it rained doesnt help the humidity level at all, haha. So next time, Michigan!!!

No comments: