Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to Michigan!

Well ladies and gentlemen, its that time of year again. The time when all your friends are leaving and the city begins to feel empty. But no worries- you always know that you are next. Indeed, the best for last. So finally after finishing a successful season with the Hooks on Monday even though they had a less than successful season, I was able to pack up and grab the last of the things I needed for college on tuesday. After that my family pretty much had a brawl doing whatever they could with me. My dad grilled some burgers and hotdogs outside by the pool and fountain and we had an awesome last dinner together.

Afterwards we all watched the DVD that I had worked so hard for the past 10 hours. It was my life documentary of here in Michigan. I did it during Spring Break last year when the whole place was empty and I had nothing to do. It was a failry successful DVD. The menu was awesome and the content fairly good. I filmed it with my Canon SD1000 second edition (my second, black one), so it was really shaky and the audio wasnt that good, but the special effects was fairly pleasing. My family liked it. I alkso burned a copy for both set of grandparents, so thats cool.

Wedsnesday morning I already had everything packed, so I went to the gym onelast time. Fairly good work out. I am back to 155 lbs, which is just about right for me. I got back, showered, and my mom took me to the airport.

The flight was pretty boring but not too long. I managed to buy 2 sport car magazines, and along with some the Office videos on my iphone, I was good to go on the long boring flight.

I was lucky enough to get one of my roomates, David, to come pick me up at the airport, and off we were to Ann Arbor. I just decsided to move in that wedsneday night instead of waiting for Friday which is my move in date. I was able to take everything out of boxes and stuff, which I was really happy about. All the unpacking is complete. And thank God that I learned what to take and what not to take. It helps this time when I am living with 4 other guys in a quad dorm. Oh, and my room mates are awesome. There is David, the senior, Brad, Junior, Ben, Junior, Mark, Sophmore, and me, DP the Great, Sophmore. We call our selves the cool amigos and our quad the Pent-a-Dude. Awesome stuff...esspecially when you enter and see a big screen tv, surround sound system, two friges, 2 couches, and a big Texas flag. Yes, this is the good stuff. I cant wait to see how things roll.

Well, this post was short, but trust me, IM gonna be pouring out stuff ecause when you are at college, life never stopps moving. Ok, guys, leave me your thoughts and chow!

No comments: