Sunday, November 1, 2009

October fading away with coaches booklets, Costume of the Month (!!!) and even some table tennis

So peeps...October is gone! Its gone gone gone! Like it aint happen again...till like next year. Crazy. Thank God, cause that was LONG. And what did I do finishing up my October? Tricks? Candy? Naw...I worked my butt of creating a mass production line of coaching reading liturature, you know, that type of stuff that you hand out to caoches at a choaches camp and it looks nice and dandy and its in colour and has liek 50pages and has tons of coaches notes and plays and defense and offesnive sets and even includes little areas to make notes and empty court sheets to draw plays and has some inspirational stuff and yea...you knoww hat I am talking about, right? Tons of stuff into one little booklet. Stuff that makes your camp look professional and liek you put time and effort into it. Thats what I am talking about. I worked on them. I put my time into them. Lots of time. It was fun. And did I learn so much with those booklets...like how to make tons of little rectangular holes in paper...like 10 papers at a time...and how to line up all the hwoles and put these metal rods in them and stick them in with some plastic binding stuff too..and then magically they all come together like one happy family and stay like that forever. And that, my friends, is how you make them professional booklets you get at camps! Genious! Some people might call that slave labor...I call it factory labor. If it makes a difference to you. But check them out. It was great. If I dont end up coaching or working for a professional team, I know my second calling! (That would really be like my 13th back up option really, well, maybe my 18th if I count fingure painting and writting childerns storries...Im good at those too haha). Here are some pics for perspective...


yea...it took me about 10 hours...

So I also need to call out for the Holloween Costume of the month...this is the costume of the month:











But I know what some of you may be thinking. Some of you may be saying to yourselves...thats no costume, you idiot! Thats Tiger! Ok, ok, thank you, Captian Obvious. But that aint the real thing. Thats my bud. Not only is that my bud, he is my fellow manager, a freshman here at the Univsersity of Michigan. He is even part of TEAM TEXAS (my team of managers that I lead) AND...on top of that...he is the Costume of the Year Receipient by DPinedoBlog! Yea! Congrats, Dexter! Your the Man! You sure look like Tiger Woods...and we hope you swing like him too!

And one more last peice of news...

China’s Ma Long justified his top seeded billing in the Men’s Singles event at the English Open, by overcoming compatriot and no.3 seed Ma Lin at the final hurdle to clinch gold on Sunday 1st November 2009. It was a sick match. Ma Lin is my favorite Table Tennis player, and he had a good running in the Olympics two summers ago that I was religiously following, but he fell short to a Korein in the championship there and to his amigo here in the English Open. Why fall short all the time you ask? I dont know...he is Chines. Dont tell him he is short. He already knows that...BUT, he is still #1 in the world...en el mundo, amigo. Numba won!

Ma Lin North and Ma Long south of Lin

Ma Long continued the devastating form he had displayed throughout the whole tournament to beat Ma Lin a four straight games. He won 11-9, 11-6, 11-8, 11-8. Earlier he had won at the Danish Open, the Salwa Cup Kuwait Open and at the Harmony China Open.

Check out them highlights...




Yea, people. So I hope you liked this edition of DPinedoBlog. As always, make sure you see this blog in its real form to capture the goodness and vids. And make sure to comment! Wanna see more youtue clips? More Table Tennis? More booklet binding instructions? Let me know! Cheers! -DP

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That man looks scarily like Tiger Woods. Are you sure Tiger didn't make an appearance on campus??

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Thank for you for your hard work on this siteI really appreciate it.