Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Manager Buddies! Yea!

Sometimes you need to enjoy life. Sometimes you need to think about all the blessings of your life. Sometimes you need to think about the good friends you have to interact with. Sometimes you just gotta speak out for your favorite manager buddies...and that is what I am going to do now...

cause I got to get that serious face into a smile. As one of my buddies told me once...Why so serious???




Jon...jonny boy...Im a real Boy!...he is the man. He is the same class as me, so we are both juniors. Econ major. Real smart, but thats just cause he studies more than anyone else. Cant wait to be in charge with him next year. He is from Buffalo and he loves all the buffalo teams. Well, he really insnt from Buffalo, more like a suburb like 2 hours outside of Buffalo, but he says he is from there. And he has fanatasi teams of everything, even soccer. I told you he is crazy. But that is why we like him. Oh, and he is like 5´2¨and really fast...or so he claims









Chin...you guys know Chinedu. He is the man. Also. Econ major. He like does everything. he knows all basketball. His brain just processes it all and yea like bam its in his brain hard drive. I ask him for a play, and he delivers. Third year as manaer at Michigan, but Senior and leading the way. Oh, and did I mention he is also a head couch? He is in his third season as head coach for the Gabriel Reshard girl´s freshman team. And his teams every year kill. He is also from Ypsi and for some reason he beleives Yipsi si better than Ann Arbor in every way...because there are weird people in Ann Arbor...and plus, Ypsi has an ihop




Will...Willy-Nilly. The hard workin man. From Ann Arbor...except when the Yankees are in the playoffs, then he is from New York. Sport Management major. Super quick. Records show that he is in fact faster than Jonny boy...but, you know, thats just a rumor. Will kill you with the quick juck under the glass and the Uhh! lung for a tear drop. He cant shoot worth crap. Only little set shots from 40 every now and then. Head manager for his second year. Hard workin man. He will get out of class to go make coach a shake. Yea. And he works all summer and like sleeps in the basketball office when the hardwood at Crisler gets too hard. Too bad he always sleeps alone.



Steve...I love you, Steve! Yea! We are good buddies. He is in his fith year getting his teaching degree. He is awesome and knows so much about basketball. He knoes everything about basketball in the hwole nation. I once asked him how he knew all that about basketball and what website or blog he read. He said "Naw, I dont read that bull ****. I just watch every game. every game in the whole nation." Wow, know hes the man. Steve is awesome. Gonna miss him next year. Ann Abor. Physical education, and your kids future coach. Just wait.


AJ...Alex the Gravlin. He is awesome. Also fith year as teaching degree. Traveled last year. Really cool guya nd is smooth and has nice soft hair and has the flattest three pointer you have ever seen in your life but it goes in somehow 48% of the time. He is from Michigan area and he to is looking to get into coaching. I really wish I would have gotten to know AJ more my freshman year...just feels like last year was my only year with him!


Pat Beilein...well, he isnt really a manager, more like a Graduate Assistant under his dad...and he doesnt do much except talk about girls and talk about how he needs to work on his sauce more (working out) and he likes to smile a lot. Oh, and he also knows very basketball paly in the book. He played under his dad in West Virginia and some European ball too. He is also dating the hottest chick in all Ann Arbor...she is fromBrazil. Yea, enough said.






Josh. I thought I had a better picture of him haha. But he is on the right sqishing up one of our freshmen managers that might get mentioned next year (Brandon). Josh is from Boston and is a big boston fan. He too is a huge sport nut like Jon and knows everything about everyone. He also has an uncle that is a big time sport writer for Fox Sports. Really cool. Josh is cool and a hard worker. He is a better Jew than Jon, but they are both put to shame by another freshman manager that I might mention next year (Danny). Man I love my boys.

....and drum roll please! We have a guest on the list! And Alum! A ex-manager who happens to be the Big Bad Mikey! He hails from New York and you can tell with his quick words, his business like appeal, and his dialect. He is a man of consistency, always going for the $7.95 Outback Burger even tho we get $15 for Outback on our meal card. He graduated last year from Sport Management and is a avid supporter of our team. he was one of the lucky ones that got to travel last year to the NCAA tournament with the team all year and he was an awesome guy at picking me up from SQuad when I lived there last year. I love the man and I wish he was still by my side. THis dpinedoblog post is dedicated to you, Mikey! Yea!


And speaking of greatness, lets watch a little greatness from the man himself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just recently purchased Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
I was worried about all the MT4 virus's out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading Expert Advisors from the web.
While I don't download decompiled forex robots the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my trading account as I have built it up into quite a bit of $$$. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my computer from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
I purchased a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] mt4protect.com [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
I installed it and its great It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have tuned up my Windows XP PC.
With Trojans and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu Best Wishes, ashley furniture [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536072]ashley furniture[/url], fpymudc, allegiant air [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536075]allegiant air[/url], oobwkmj, pressure washers [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536078]pressure washers[/url], :-?, dishnetwork [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536080]dishnetwork[/url], hpcpylq, adt security [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536076]adt security[/url], msdnurk,

Anonymous said...

http://lumerkoz.edu Wonderfull great site http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/Buy-Hydroxyzine.aspx understate variancesa http://barborazychova.com/members/Buy-Crestor.aspx avenida http://www.lovespeaks.org/profiles/blogs/buy-prilosec nowadays http://barborazychova.com/members/Buy-Lexapro.aspx councilapril sickles http://www.lovespeaks.org/profiles/blogs/buy-famvir sukeyuki

Anonymous said...

где продают электронные сигареты - курение вид зависимости