Monday, June 7, 2010

iPhone 4



Apple came out with their newest phone. Funny thing is we knew most about it already. the iPhone prototype was found at a bar by some dude who tried to return it to Apple but they thought it was a fake so Apple wouldnt take it so he sent it to some computor geeks at Gizmodo for them to reveal it to the world, pretty much the worst option for Ultra High Security Apple.

So htis is the new sucker. Really nice. I still have the original 2G. After my big truck I dropped it once on the pavement, and that was like a 4 foot high drop so it cracked my screen. Dang it. Also it has the older processor and doesnt have a GPS chip so it uses satilite navigation which is only so accurate. Also I started to drop it a few times and the software that I hacked is buggy so it is really slow. Time for an upgrade. This phone cost me $400. Kinda dont want to fork over even mroe for the new one...but maybe Ill convince myself after I proff-read this post...which I never do...if you can tell.

Anyhow, the phone is brilliant as it is beautiful. Check out some of the hardware specs here. The biggest ad ons in my opinion is A) High Res Screen B) 2 good cameras with capabilities to face chat C) A4 processor that can multitask D) iMovie editing software on the iPhone...wow (get ready to see twice as much DPfootage on the blog! Yay)

check iout this unbiased look on the iphone4.


No comments: