Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rangers Beat Yankees!




Huge win by the Rangers. They dominated the entire series. Game one was a fluke. The only run by the yankees in game 6 was a fluke. Half of what they got away with was a fluke. But the Rangers played solid. They played like a team, went out there, and worked together, one at a time. The pitcher put in some help, the outfielder, the manager washington, the guy who got walked and the guy who RBIed him in. everyone worked in perfect unison. If you know anything about me you know I hate baseball. But if you know me you know I love perfect teamwork and I love Texas, and so the Rangers go hand in hand. In Ann Arbor, so mnay of my friends are from New York and even more are Yankee Fans. Well I am glad we gave that money paid 40 penants and buy your way to the world series a woopin, because the hard workin man´s team just got its first penant and its first shot to the World Series!

Go Texas! Go Rangers!

No comments: